Find hope, encouragement and strength! Fellow Christians together walking the old paths.
The Pikes Peak church of Christ is a cross-section of the Pikes Peak Region.
Our members. . .
Live from Black Forest to Fountain, Florissant to Falcon
Come from diverse cultures
Include Singles and Married
Are Young, Old and in-between
Are Employees, Employers and Retired
Whether you are. . .
Planning to move to Colorado Springs
New to the community and seeking a church home
A long-time resident seeking fellowship, support and opportunities to serve the Savior, Jesus Christ
. . .there is a place for you at the Pikes Peak church of Christ
We teach and adhere to the following principles and items of faith:
- Repentance and baptism by immersion in water in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sin (Acts 2:38; Mark 16:16)
- Infallibility of the Scriptures (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Authority of elders (1 Peter 5:1-5)
- Worship on the first day of the week (Acts 20:7)
- Male spiritual leadership (1 Timothy 2:8-15)
- Local congregational autonomy (Titus 1:5)
- Age of accountability for baptism (no infant baptism) (Ezekiel 18:20)
- No instrumental music in worship; a cappella music only (Colossians 3:16; Ephesians 5:19)
- Communion and giving on the first day of the week (Acts 20:7; 1 Corinthians 16:2)